Precision Products; Precision Components
Our products depend on the precise action of often complex mechanisms. Making them work safely and effectively, year after year, is the result of skilled engineering — and a host of precision manufacturing processes.
At Smith & Wesson Precision Components, those processes include:
- Steel, stainless, aluminum and scandium forging
- Annealing, hardening, stress relieving and other metal heat treating
- Metal finishing and plating
- Plastic injection molding
Our capability to go from raw material to finished product offers you a suite of services — giving you “one-stop” capability for many types of components. And those services are fully supported by our other in-house capabilities:
- Mechanical, material and process engineering
- Metallurgy lab
- Metrology lab
- CNC Machining operations
Learn more about each of our service capabilities below. Need something you don’t see? Let’s talk about how to meet your challenge.